Bye bye ESO


➵͎Bye bye ESO 

I really don't actually believe that this are my last days at ESO. I remember that 4 years ago I was very scared and nervious because of growing up and going to ESO finally. I imagined each detail of my entrance at ESO and how I wanted it to be. The first day I remember that I was very nervious, I just hoped to make friends and be less shy and the first day I became happy when I did my first friend. Althrought I don't talk to her actually I remember it as one of the best moments in ESO. I grew up a little bit, always with my insecurities, at 2nd of ESO I was dressed up with black clothes every day as if I was emo or goth but the truth is that I was very shy. I always wanted to have good grades so I remember that I passed much days studying at home. At the pass between 2nd and 3rd of ESO I met kpop and I became really happy. At third of ESO I became a little more sociable and thanks to god I make friends, the problem was that they were in another class so in class as always I was alone, but I was a little more happy because I wasn't alone at playtime. When I began 4th of ESO I was really scared because all the people told me that it would be so difficult to improve grades at the exams but I think that it was my favourite year of ESO. At this year I could stay with a friend for 10h/week so I was very happy, I began to do things that I have never done but I dreamed about it as spend my freetime with friends going for a walk or going to watch a movie, doing blogs for my community in which I became leader finally, ride horses and meet internet truly friends.  Throughout my pass in ESO was not easy I really think that I have improved myself and I want to say thanks to all of the people that supported or believed in me, to the teachers, my classmates, my family and friends that actually make my life more beautiful. I know that next year all will be more difficult, but I will do my best to pass it all and have another good year. 

Before I die with the next year, Alba

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Bucket List

Gothic Novel