Experiences


· Experiences:

1- I have travelled to Italy. 

It was one of the most awesome experiences of my life, I have gone there with the class and we have visited too much places and had too much fun, I really enjoyed this travel, I felt free and too much comfort and althought I missed my family I would repeat it again.

2- I have gone to home alone.

Sometimes I feel that I'm not free or that my parents don't trust in me. They have leaved me to go from high school to home alone and I really felt free and it feels too really good.

3- I have discovered things that make me happy.

One of my resolutions for 2019 was discover what makes me happy and this year I'm doing things that make me happy and my mood improved, I'm more confident this year and I expect better results.

4- I haven't travelled to South Korea yet.

When I became older I want to travel to South Korea and see the culture, the music entertainments, go to k-idols fanmeetings...

5- I haven't gone to a K-pop concert yet.

South korean music is already arriving to Spain so I expect that in a few years BTS, NCT... will come to spain and I will go with my father.

6- My grades haven't improved as I wanted yet.

 Although I strive to much in my studies I became nervious when I do an exam or an exposition and I haven't already arrived to the grades that I expect in a future so I want to improve my grades.

 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Bye bye ESO

Gothic Novel

Bucket List